Monday, January 7, 2008

Upcoming Schedule

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2008. I hope all of your holidays were wonderful! With this second blog, I'm going to update my schedule for the next few months. Hopefully, this art season in Arizona will be much drier than last year (and less snow, please!)

In addition to being able to view my original works year round at the beautiful Howard/Mandville gallery (http://www.howardmandville.com/) in Kirkland (Seattle), Washington, I'll be doing a few art festivals in the southwest in the next few months. If you're in the area, I hope you'll stop by to check out my newest works.

Carefree Fine Art and Wine Festival
January 18 -20, 2008
Carefree, AZ

Carefree Fine Art and Wine Festival
February 29 - March 2, 2008
Carefree, AZ

La Quinta Arts Festival
March 13 - 16, 2008
La Quinta, CA (Palm Springs area)

Indian Wells Art Festival
April 4 - 6, 2008
Indian Wells, CA (also near Palm Springs)

So, there you have it. Please let me know if you have any questions about these shows, and don't forget to check out my website (http://www.stevestento.com/)

No comments: